The Kia Platinum Service Plan offers you a convenient way of budgeting for your vehicle’s services, ensuring you’ll spend less time worrying about costs and more time enjoying the open road.
What is Kia Platinum Service Plan?
The Kia Platinum Service Plan pays for the service and repair of certain items by a Kia approved dealer, as recommended in the service schedules. This Kia service plan runs over a specific period of time or specific kilometres travelled, whichever occurs first.
What are the benefits of the Kia Platinum Service Plan?
- You can choose fixed manageable monthly premiums or an upfront once off payment.
- Your servicing costs are fixed and provided for, so you don't have to feel the pinch of regular servicing costs when your vehicle is due for a scheduled service.
- You don't have to worry about inflation, parts or labour cost increases.
- Your vehicle will be serviced at a Kia approved dealership.
- Only genuine Kia parts are used and trusted technicians will service your vehicle.
- The balance of the service plan is transferable when selling the vehicle.
- You can select a plan according to your mileage and duration requirements.
- (Note: This plan excludes non-serviceable items, maintenance items and warranty items.)
Does my vehicle qualify?
- Your vehicle should be less than 7 (seven) years old.
- Your vehicle should have less than 300 000km on the odometer.
- Your vehicle should have an up-to-date service history.
Good News! If you don't have an up-to-date service history you can still purchase the Kia Service Plan with the requirement that you service your vehicle, at own cost, by a Kia approved dealer within 30 days of purchasing the Kia Platinum Service Plan. If not the plan will be cancelled.